AVZ provides audit, tax and advisory services to a broad range of clients. AVZ's commitment to its clients is demonstrated in our client service delivery approach with cross-functional teams that extend across industry segments. We are currently seeking Audit Senior Accountants to join us in our Hauppauge Office.
Live and work on Long Island where virtually all of our clients are located.
- Responsible for running external audit engagements of various clients – government audit experience preferred
- Responsible for accounting engagements involving compiled and reviewed financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues
- Supervise, mentor and train staff and interns.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- Two to six years of public accounting delivering audit services with in-charge experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA preferred, or active desire to pursue license
- Able to meet client requirements and provide exceptional service
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical research skills
Profit sharing and 401(K), medical and dental, two weeks vacation, life insurance.